Sunday, January 1, 2012

Open ears, closed heart...

It's a new year. It doesn't really mean a thing other than a new calendar I can mark up and plans to make. It's like the biggest Monday ever. The do over of all do overs... and hey, if the Mayan's know something the angels don't, than 12/21/2012 will be the end of it. (Justice's 9th birthday by the way.)

I'm guessing the Mayan's don't have any more info then Gabriel, but hey, it's a bit of incentive for those of us looking for some motivation. And I could really use some motivation. It's been a weird 4-years.


Four years... wow... I just realized how long that really is.

Justice was four when we started our Wilderness experience, and here we are with two more kids and well out of the RV, but that bitter taste... not gone just yet. Wish I could point a finger at someone, but it's all my fault. I did this. I chose to hang on to the mistrust and anger. I decided to ignore the still small voice and close my heart. Oh, I've put on a lot of smiles, but there are a few who have heard and seen the tears.

The first day of the first month of the year... it's a good time to start over.

I like do overs. Do overs are good.

1 comment: